As I am now happily enjoying my holiday in Italy, I thought this week’s Link Loveliness should have an Italian theme. So here are some cool things I’ve found on the net this week…
- Moretti are hosting an awesome series of events across the UK and their #morettimovement hits Manchester on 17-20 July at the Old Granada Studios
- Want to check out some Italian Cinema in London?
- A great travel blog from locals, full of travel tips
- Can never go wrong with a good Rough Guide to travel
Bits & Bobs
- My new read of choice is Italy Magazine online…so chic
- I’ve just discovered this fantastic blog from Georgette, a Tuscan living in Florence
- And here’s the Top 100 Italy Blogs…apparently
- The first Italian Menswear Blog
- My love affair with Italy is deep-rooted, but really kicked into gear on our honeymoon, where we visited Venice, Lake Garda and Tuscany
- I have a particular love for Italian food, mostly Spaghetti aglio olio!
- We enjoyed this amazing authentic Tuscan cookery class, courtesy of Arianna and Friends – highly recommended!
- And a bit of Italy at home in the UK, with my review of Jamie’s Italian
Have you been to Italy? What are your favourite Italian things?