For some reason this week, I’ve not been able to keep my eyes off the blogs I follow and random articles that pop-up on the interweb. I love tucking-up on the couch of a cold Winter’s evening and reading through Bloglovin’ and here’s this week’s Link Loveliness…
Here’s some random bits I’ve found and want to share this week:
- I love anything about animals, particularly dogs and this story of a rescued dog climbing everest is so touching
- The life-changing moment for this terminally ill child who got to live his dream of being Batman
- I love old photos of historical figures or moments and these ones have been remastered with colour to bring them alive!
- In certain situations, going topless can be an incredibly invigorating and liberating moment for a woman. I think these ladies in New York prove that…and what beautiful photos!
- Sticking on the photographic theme, I also adore these photos charting a woman’s body throughout her pregnancy (if I’m ever lucky enough to have children, I will totally do this!)
- Being half-Canadian, I bloody love that country and the Canadian people. This incredibly thoughtful investment from the Canadian government, to try and protect animals from becoming roadkill just says it all! All governments out there, take note!
- This gum-wall in San Francisco is pretty gross, but also strangely awesome
Some wedding-y bits:
- I love a good London wedding (and had one myself), so that, teamed with art-deco influences, makes this wedding simply divine
- Bit of supplier love this amazing lady – Emma Case Photography (we were lucky enough to have her and hubby Pete take our wedding photos)
- On a supplier note, take a look at our save-the-dates that we printed on Moo cards