I’ve been doing a lot of inter-webbing lately. Partly for inspiration, partly to fill time on these cold-wintery nights we’ve been experiencing lately. This week’s link loveliness is full of all the bits that I’ve found have helped me so far this year or are in some way inspiring or interesting.
Some random bits…
- I’ve been really struggling with getting my fitness back on track this year, so am hoping these 10 strategies for a better workout routine will help in some way
- Already thinking about what to cook this Valentine’s Day? These recipes will definitely give you some inspiration!
- Loving these shots of Marilyn – rediscovering the 1960s Erotic Underground Literary Magazine
- Loving this jewellery range and gift idea…gift to myself methinks!
- I’ve been pinning a selection of inspirational images on my Pinterest page, to keep me motivated to get fit!Continue reading