I’ve had a particularly busy week this week, but still plenty of time to catch-up on blogs and surf the net. Here are just some of the awesome things I’ve found in this week’s link loveliness…
- Travelling to NYC? This b&b is different to your average hotel and I really wanna take a trip there!
- Loving these Louis Vuitton travel guides – chic!
- Useful – top tips for safe travelling
- What a handy and printable check-list of things to pack for your holiday!
- Check out all these beach-babe board shorts…perfect cover-up for frolicking on the beach.
- Jealous of Rosie Londoner’s travels at the moment – Lake Como looks stunning!
Bits & Bobs
- I’m loving a bit of F&F (Florence & Fred) and just put in a hefty order for some beach-wear for our holiday next month.
- Incredibly inspirational and beautiful model.
- Sir Mix-a-lot performs Baby Got Back with the Seattle Symphony – amazing!
- I’m experimenting with some temporary tattoos from Etsy – hoping to gain some inspiration for my next one 🙂
- Loving ‘Budapest’ by George Esra – tune!
- Loving these gift ideas for your bridesmaids.
- Love this post from Rock n Roll Bride – 12 reasons your dog should be at your wedding!
Title image source