So what did you get up to this bank holiday? Notting Hill Carnival (I went last year)? Manchester Pride (2 days of partying)?
I had a weekend of Blackburn Beat, BBQs and binge-watching box-sets on NetFlix…. I’ve also caught up on some of my favourite blogs and found some awesome stuff on the net…
Bits & Bobs
- Some inspirational images for getting fit and eating well!
- Have been thinking about writing my own bucket list for a while – here’s 101 places to visit before you die! How many have you been to?
- I’m sharing Poppy’s Love of Anthropologie and super excited that they’re opening another UK store.
- Loving Bravissimo’s range of clothes for bigger boobs – Pepperberry. Actually buy you dress size and chooses from a variety of bust sizes, so it fits you properly and you don’t need to buy a tent to cover your boobs!
- These vintage pics of modern day celebs are pretty awesome.
- What the f**k should I make for dinner? Well this site will tell you, and swear along the way. Hilarious! (Don’t click if swearing offends you!)
- The 90s button will keep you boogying all day long.
- Loving this Hampton Court House wedding! The dress…oh the dress!
- Really liking the style of this wedding photographer
- Love it when pets are included in the celebrations – wish we could’ve had Bobbi at our Wedding!
What have you found on the net this week?